Dienstag, Mai 08, 2007

Blog in English

I was asked quite often why my blog is only written in German language. Well, there is a reason... I am Swiss and this is our written national language :-) I tried to implement Babel Fish from Altavista which translates the whole blog into other languages. It seems like the script from Altavista is corrupted though (translation from English into German works properly but not the other way...). I finally implemented a manual version into the blog which requires some adjustments. However, it seems to work and the translation does almost make sense! If you wish to read the blog in another language as German, please click "Blog translation" under "Links" then type into the URL-line http://www.ufdi.blogspot.com and chose your favourite translation!

Keine Kommentare: